Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

~*~FREE DRESSUP COOKIES~*~ #See TOU at bottom of post, important info.













The only rule that I have concerning my dressup Cookies, is the you "NOT" use them to sale as "DressUp Sets".  You can do anything else, you can sell products you make with them from your other dress up sets. You can include them in any kind of scrap kits as long as you dress them first.
I have some dresses that I made for Cookie that will fit this set of Cookies. She's the Cookie I fitted them to when making them.

It's still okay to take  my DressUp Cookies or Clothing apart, recolor them, switch their heads around( that's easier than tubing the hair sometimes & most my new Cookies will have this same skin. (I have 2 lights I like to use, one is a muted light, the other is a warm light).

1 comment:

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.