Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

**FREE COOKIE DRESSUP DRESSES**

I mentioned these dresses in in the article below this one. These dresses are fitted to the body shape & size as the Cookie's below. These dresses are all my own original designs; I worked really hard to get them to a state that I felt good about..  You may use them anyway you like except selling them as part of a Dress Up set. You can sell them in any other way. The 2 free pink Cherry Blossom dresses are not fitted, just something  I experimented on & thought someone might be able to use them.


















































I hope that you enjoy by products, if you dress up Cookies to a finished  product I hope you can earn some money with my creations.

Love,
Rosie
aka ROX

1 comment:

  1. hi these are fab thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.