Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Free Dolls

"I love my online friends."

These are very similiar, but I thought that some of you might like to have them. They're still free & free to use anyway you want.  Just click on them, then click right to save on your computer.








































Some of these are my Cookies I made from dressup sets, that I have licenses for, & the others are my dolls that resemble Cookies. You can do anything you want with them, some are good & some are not so good, but we all learn through practice.

Love,
Rosie

1 comment:

  1. They are lovely... *s... I love working with the dollies they are soo cute.. awesome job thank You...*s

    ReplyDelete

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.