Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

~*~Lots Of Free Christmas Dolls (Cookies)~*~

"I love my online friends."

I've been creating PSP Cookies all day(made in PNG format), & I thought I'd post them here so you can have them & use them any way you choose. Merry Christmas.






















I hope you enjoy them. I tried to use multiple colors so if you want to put them in a scrap kit or use them in your creations.  They're mine, so you can use them as you choose. They are copyrighted. Just click on each one, then click right & save to your computer.

Love,
Rosie

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD SHARES. THEY ARE SO VERY CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie, was it you who was in our group Creative Addictions before ?? and that case I'm happy to find you again, and wow, these dolls are so cute, Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.