Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"The Truth About Me!"

"I love my online friends."

I always try my best to be a good Christian, to love others, to be polite, & kind.

Unfortunately, an occasional drama junkie will get the idea that I can be bullied. I cannot be bullied. Which they learn rather quickly.

We live in the electronic age, we do not have to beat people up to defend ourselves. We have all kinds of law enforcement, business regulatory agencies, and all types of legal recourse.

I love people, and I love to share my thoughts. Since I'm not psychic most of the time, I have to talk or type. I do love people, & no one is ever allowed to push me around.

Love,
Rosie

P.S. I do not accept comments or emails from nuts, morons, or drama junkies.  They go directly into the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.