Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just A Personal Update

"I love my online friends."

I've recently had a misunderstanding with an artist from one of the scrap stores I've been using. I won't mention any names. If you know me, you know I don't get angry easily,or stay angry long. 

However, I will no longer be using that store.  Eventhough, I have no hard feelings toward any of them, I think it's best that I avoid that store.  I do believe that they over reacted, but I don't like drama so I simply won't use that store. My friends, as always, are free to choose their own friends & business associates.  I just wanted there to be a written record for you here, in case you hear any gossip about me.

Love always,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.