Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

~*~Where Are You PSPX3 Tuts????~*~

"I love my online friends."

I have discovered that there is still a lot for me to learn about PSP.  I've been using the tuts at Michelle's Paint Shop. 

I currently am using PSP X3, the only real difference I've found between PSP X3 and PSP X2 is that I can keep too much stuff in PSP X3, without the problems of freezing up and running really slow that I had with PSP X2.

If you have or use PSP tuts please let me know where I can find them.  Just leave me a url in my chatbox or comment section. Thank you for your time.

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.