Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

2 Updates

"I love my online friends."

1.)  First their are new FREE beautiful posers at DicVic.  The link may be found in one of the older posts or near the bottom of my long favorites list.  This new freebie page is page 58.

2.) For those us who have been unable to leave blogger.com comments  using our Google accounts:
"I had the same problem! Okay, here is what I did and it worked: click sign in, then when you get to that page to sign in, unclick the "stay signed in" box. It should work then, but also you really do stay signed in anyway. You don't have to sign in again actually. I hope this helps!"
~Leanna from Loop-de-Loop blog

Thank you Leanna.

I hope you all benefit from this post.

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.