Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

~*~I Love My New Cookies~*~

"I love my online friends."

I'm having a ball with my new "Dress Up With Cookie" posers by Beth at Angelic Poserz.

If you don't have the technical skills to use Poser or Daz Studio, then these Cookies are for you.

You can dress them up until your fingers are worn out. LOL

Release your creative self with "Dress Up With Cookie" sold at CMU Scrap Store at
http://www.cmuscraps.com/shop/ .  Creating is a wonderful exercise for the creative mind, and great therapy too.  Buy you a "Dress Up With Cookie" today.  They're great.

Here's the 2 Cookies I created today, the Cookie was made by Angelic Poserz, but the outfit is my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.