Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

GO On Over To CMU-No CMU no longer exists-

"I love my online friends."

If you don't know how to make posers, but you love to dress your own, go to CMU and Click on Angelic Poserz, then buy you some DressUp Cookies.  I love mine.  Here are 2 that I dressed myself for the 4th of July:












You may have this dress above that I created for free.
Click on the image and when the new page opens, click right and save to your computer.

You can buy Beth's Angelic Poserz at CMU Scraps:
http://cmuscraps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=3&zenid=4uqvhogcbnar5e46v056dmhpd1
Cookies by (c)Angelic Poserz.

Dresses By Rosie (Me)

I hope you'll hop on over the CMU Scraps and get your DressUp Cookies today.

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.