Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Free 1000x1000 Overlays

"I love my online friends."
I made these camo, floral, and deco overlays from seamless tiles I created from fabric swatches.
















The following overlays I created using Corel Creative Content.





And here are a few more that I created using my seamless tiles:






These overlays are 1000pixelsX1000pixels,  choose the overlays that you want and click on them, when the new page opens, click right and save to your computer.  Since I made these myself, you may use them anyway you wish.  All that I ask is that you do not claim them as your own.  I hope you can use them, and please enjoy them.

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.