Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Here!!!!

"I love my online friends."

We don't get much in the way of ice and snow here in southeast Oklahoma, but we have snow now and more may come on Friday and/or Saturday.  While I'm snowed in, if you'd like some custom frames for free or placks to for you to decorate or use word art on, I'll need a copy of the kit you want them made from and that is all that I charge at this point.  You can see a few of my frames and placks below.  Some are good, some maybe not so good, but I'll make you some and you can decide if you use them or not. I'm learning as I go.  Practice is important at this point, and since I'm snowed in I have a lot of time on my hands.

And while you're reading my blog, I'm looking for FTU Breast Cancer Awareness kits.  If you have any that still have active links let me know.  I'd like to have some things made before Breast Cancer Awareness month rolls around again. Just drop me a note in my chatbox.

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.