Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Free Frames For Valentine's Day

"I love my online friends."

I bought this kits by Kissed By Pix and made a bunch of frames so I'm posting some of them here to share with you.  The name of the kit is Treasured Love and Kissed By Pix can be found here: http://kissedbypix.blogspot.com/ .  Her TOUs can be found on her blog.  My TOU is simple, personal use only and don't claim them as your own, be sure to credit KissedByPix with the kit used and add a link to her blog.








I left them relatively plain so that you can decorate them as you wish.
I hope you enjoy them.
You can buy the kit at TKO Scraps if you want to use it to decorate my frames.

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.