Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

"10 Days And Counting Down"

"I love my online friends."

Only 10 days left to Valentine's Day. 
I thought I'd better get busy and get
a few more Valentine frames on my
blog for you.

I used a kit by Heike.
Her URL is:  http://fantasydreamsdesignzs.blogspot.com/ .
The name of this kit is "My Valentine" which is a PTU kit.  I do believe she also has a free sample kit for this one too.

The Cookies I've used are from Medi.
Her link is:  http://medievilcreations.blogspot.com/ .

I hope you enjoy these frames.
*TOU:  My frames are for personal use only.
Please check Heike and Medi's blogs for their individual TOUs.












I also found these frames which I made from scratch but decorated with Medi's Cookie Posers.



I wish all of you the best.
Love,
Rosie
(Rox)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.