Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Freebie Frames For You!!!!

"I love my online friends."

I made a few frames I'd like to share today.  I believe I've made them all in PNG format.
I used a kit called, "Always In Love" by Angela of BastelGalaxy.  They're all personal use and you'll need to check BastelGalaxy for Angela's TOUs.  Her link is:
http://bastelgalaxy.blogspot.com/ .

I hope you enjoy them.  Just click left, when the new page opens, then click right on the image and save to your computer.




I love to decorate my frames with posers and ribbons and flowers, etc. So I left these plain so that you can decorate them if you want.

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.