Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Roxalot?

"I love my online friends."

If anyone is wondering why Roxalot?  It's like Camolot, but here I'm the Queen.  Oh and Roxey Rose was my first Yahoo chat ID and the name of my greatgrandmother the mother of my favorite Granny, Lola.  I did at one time have a blog called simply, "Roxalot" but I went nuts and deleted it and started over with PsychobabbleFromTheEdge, which is actually at the same location as the old "Roxalot"  blog. I actually was able to start a new blog in the same location eventhough Blogger says it can't be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.