Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

"Yes I Am A Tattle Tale"

I noticed a lot of familiar personal use only  "no sharing" scrap kits on a paid members only  site called:  http://downturk.info/103884-scrap-kit-sandstorm.html  The link will take you to the site and one of Silvia's scrap kits but if you type in scrap kits into their search box, you may find some of your personal use only "no sharing".  If they have your permission to share your freebies on their paid members only site, I apologize for bothering you.  I recognized Silvia's kits because I'm a big fan and I have them all in my my personal use no sharing Fantasy Moment's folder.

You may want to let your friends know about the above mentioned site.

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all love comments, but I must moderate comments to stop spammers from bothering my friends. May God bless you always. Comment moderation is enabled & I will reply to your message as soon as I can.